SNOWBOARDING SCHOOL IN FULL SWING!
Also see www.lumelauakool.ee
Register by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHO ARE THE LESSONS FOR?
The snowboarding lessons at Valgehobuse are for anyone who wants to safely try out snowboarding, learn how to snowboard or learn the correct techniques.
Lessons usually take place in groups. Therefore, students should be at least 8 years old to participate independently in the group lessons. Children between the ages of 5 and 7 can only take individual lessons!
WHO ARE THE INSTRUCTORS?
The lessons are conducted by snowboarding coach Karel Kangro, as well as instructors Vidrik Korp and Sander Ilves. For more information, see below.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- You will become familiar with and learn how to adjust your equipment.
- You will learn about being on the slopes, in the lifts and in the snowboarding park.
- You will learn the proper position and falling techniques.
- You will practice sliding and get used to the board on flat land.
- You will make your first independent rides on the snowboard.
- You will learn braking and turning techniques on the slope.
- If we have time, we will also try moving up the hill on the lift.
HOW CAN YOU ATTEND?
If you would like to attend the lessons, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. We will find a suitable time for you, and if necessary, book the required equipment for rental. For the equipment, be sure to include your shoe size and height in the e-mail as well as your phone number! If you need more information, please phone 51 37 623.